I spend waaaay too much time looking at random stuff on the internet. I blame my husband. Dear Hubby is a high school band director. Being good at his job involves millions of hours at work and he's reallly good at his job, therefore leaving me to my own entertainment for countless hours during the week (and on the weekend during marching season). I've started reading a variety of blogs and my favorites are the ones where regular women write about their days and their families. I have days and I have a family...can that be all it takes to blog?
I'm going to find out!
In order to follow along, you should know the the following:
1. I'm 28 and have been married for almost 2 years. DH is great and secretly hates in advance that I'm writing about things that may or may not be private for any old fool to read about.
2. I live in my hometown in western Kentucky, but only because it's where my husband works and owned real estate before we met (that story'll come along, I'm sure).
3. I taught high school history for six years before becoming a curriculum specialist. Basically, I put up with the same crap, only now from adults instead of teenagers who don't know better because their brains don't work properly.
4. I don't have kids yet (another story for another day).
5. I have a puppy, even though I swore I never would. She's great and my husband reaaalllly likes her.