4.27.2011

Moving Along

Andrew and I have an appointment at Nashville Fertility Center next week, so I'm trying to mentally prepare for what they might have to say. It could range from "You responded well to the medicine this time. We'll try that a couple more times." to "Yeah, you might as well suck it up and give us all your savings for an IVF cycle." One is infinitely cheaper and the other is infinitely scary. I'm just about ready for scary. We've taken this process much more slowly than many couples in our same position. I'm finished being patient and moving slowly. My last chance at having a 2011 baby just passed, so I'm working against the clock.

If only my biological clock was this cute...

2 comments:

  1. My biological clock isn't cute either. Poop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the appointment.

    One Wheeler's World
    http://the-wheeler-family.net/aramelle_blog

    ReplyDelete

Elsie Louise Mroch

Elsie Louise Mroch
the puppy who changed my mind