1.15.2012

Cart Before the Horse

My blog has taken on a decidedly unhappy tone lately.  I know some of you out there are worried about my state of mind and I appreciate your encouragement and concern.  I promise I'm not depressed all the time.  Sooo, in an effort to bring some sparkle back to my blog, I'm going to add a regular feature that I'll call "Cart Before the Horse."  That's a bump phrase that's used for any baby-related browsing or shopping that happens before pregnancy.  It also happens to be one of my very favorite things to do on a lazy Sunday afternoon.  I'm going to share some of the things I've been dying to buy and make for the almost three (yikes!) years since I started trying to have a baby.
Item Number One: Fruit Punch fabric by Timeless Treasures.  I'm not sure what I would make out of this fabric, but I'm pretty sure I could design an entire nursery using apples and this color scheme. 
Item Number Two: Dream Menagerie rug by Anthropologie. 

Item Number Three: Gus and Lula print from Etsy.  This was featured recently on a style board from Lay Baby Lay.  I guess thinking of IF like an adventure is appropriate, no?  This strays from my aqua-centered nursery ideas in items one and two but gray/yellow is one of my other favorite color sets.

So, what do you think?  Is it nutso to be making a shopping list for things I can't buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elsie Louise Mroch

Elsie Louise Mroch
the puppy who changed my mind